Identification and Ownership
Owner: “Royal Infrared” Zlata Lesiukova Y4819410-G.
Address: Calle Pleamar, 11, 2D, 03185, Alicante, Spain
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Royal Infrared.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Royal Infrared (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Royal Infrared will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is transferable.
Notice to the purchaser
Before using any product by Royal Infrared Heating, you should determine its suitability for its intended use. Royal Infrared Heating cannot accept responsibility for damage, loss, or injury caused by ingress of moisture or water, accidental damage, external impact, mishandling, adjustment or repair by unauthorized personnel, or failure to follow the correct maintenance and safety precautions as stated in each User Manual (comes with each product).
What will we do to correct problems?
Royal Infrared will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Royal Infrared is from 2 to 5 Years from the date of purchase (check each product description details).
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 5 Years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Ingress of moisture or water, accidental damage, external impact, mishandling
- Adjustment or repair by unauthorized personnel
- Failure to follow the correct maintenance and safety precautions as stated in each User Manual
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
• We will send you the address to send the item to – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
• Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.